STAY UP TO DATE
ON THE LATEST EVENTS
Established in 1997
- Thu, 23 JunItalian Cultural Institute23 Jun, 19:00Italian Cultural Institute, 39 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8NX, UKL'Italian Medical Society of Great Britain è felice di invitarti a "Iconodiagnostica: Viaggio tra Arte e Patologia" L'evento sarà presentato dal Dott. Giampaolo Martinelli. La serata si concluderà con un rifresco di networking.
- Mon, 20 JunThe National Heart & Lung institute Guy
- Thu, 19 MayBarts Hogarth Stair, North Wing, St Bart19 May, 00:00 – 17:00Barts Hogarth Stair, North Wing, St Bart, W Smithfield, London EC1A 7BE, UKThe session will encourage deep observation and conversation around the paintings. People will have the opportunity to clear their minds and really look at what is in front of them. Everyone is welcome, no previous experience needed.
- Fri, 06 MayLondon
- Sun, 05 DecLondon05 Dec 2021, 10:00 – 12:50London, 39 Belgrave Square, London SW1X 8NX, UKReport of Current Year Activities & Programme Plan 2022 Election of the new Executive Committee (as required by the Constitution and Bye Laws) "The importance of young people in the healthcare system" Speaker: Baron Parry Andrew Mitchell
- Thu, 12 AugLondon12 Aug 2021, 18:00 – 20:00 BSTLondon, North Wing, St Bartholomew's Hospital, W Smithfield, London EC1A 7BE, UKFind out more about archives and artworks from the St Bartholomew's Hospital collection, and discuss diagnosis and treatment of historic cases. Hosted by Barts Clinicians and Archivists: Giampaolo Martinelli (Consultant Anaesthetist), Kate Jarmon (Trust Archivist), Megan Tjasink (Art Psychotherapis
- Sat, 27 JunGotoWebinar platform
- Tue, 23 JunWebex Platform23 Jun 2020, 17:00Webex PlatformThe spread of COVID-19 worldwide is driving the collective efforts of healthcare researchers and clinical professionals towards the discovery of more effective therapies. Panelists: Guido Rasi, Executive Director of the EMA, Amsterdam Sergio Bonini,Institute of Translational Pharmacology, CNR, Rome
- Fri, 29 MayZoom Webinar
- Tue, 19 MayWebex Platform19 May 2020, 18:00 BSTWebex PlatformThe "Science for Society" series of scientific meetings resumes with a collection of webinars on different aspects of the Covid-19 pandemic. Guests of the first event: Prof. Ranieri Guerra, Assistant Director General at the WHO Prof. Silvio Brusaferro, President at the ISS
- Thu, 12 MarItalian Cultural Institute12 Mar 2020, 18:30 – 19:30Italian Cultural Institute, 39 Belgrave Square, Belgravia, London SW1X 8NX, UKThe Scientific Office of the Embassy of Italy in the United Kingdom, in collaboration with AISUK, presents the 5th Science for Society event: "And may you stay forever young", A conversation on regenerative medicine with Giulio Cossu and Anna Randi, on the book “La trama della vita”. March 12th, 202
- Tue, 25 FebItalian Cultural Institute
- Thu, 16 MayItalian Cultural Institute